PSL was started from 14 February 2019 and now providing a great fun and entertainment to Cricket Fans. As time is passing, PSL is getting more famous between cricket fans. Pakistan Super League (PSL) now moves to Sharjah from Dubai after two days to start of PSL .Now next eight matches will be held in Sharjah Stadium. Famous cricketers of all over the world come there and take part in PSL. Every single team hopes for to be a winner.
Previous Match performance of Karachi King (KK)
Karachi Kings (KK) Live Streaming Today
represent to the Sindh Province as name shows. In previous match that was played between Karachi Kings and Lahore Qalandars ,KK was defeated by LQ. Karachi Kings scored 116 while rest of team was out at 19.5 over’s. Lahore Qalandars won the match by 22 runs. The little summary of the Karachi Kings match is given that was against the Lahore Qalandars. It will help us predict the next match winner that is held between Karachi Kings and Peshawar Sami.
The score made by the player is given:
- Liam Livingstonescored 11 runs over 9 balls and become out. One of them was a four.
- Babar Azam scored 28 runs over 38 ball and become out. Two of them were four.
- Muhammad Rizwan made 34 runs over 33 balls and become out. One of them was a Six and one was four.
- Colin Ingram scored 16 runs over 14 balls and become out. One of them was four.
- Ravi Boparamade one score over 4 balls and become out.
- Imad Wasim scored 17 runs over 10 balls and become out. One of them was a Six and one was four.
- Sikandar Raza scored 5 runs on 6 balls and become out. One of them was four.
- Sohail Khan done nothing in one ball and become out.
- Muhammad Amir done 1 run in 2 balls and become out.
- Usman Khan done nothing in 1 ball and become out.
- Umer Khan was not out.
Previous Match performance of Peshawar Zalmi (PZ)
Peshawar Zalmi (PZ) represents to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK). In last match that was against the Lahore Qalandars (LQ),Peshawar Zalmi defeated the match by 7 wickets that was amazing performance of PZ against LQ. All team of Lahore Qalandars was knock out at 78 runs while bowling was 15.1 over’s. On the other hand its competitor PZ scored 81 runs, just in 10.1 over’s by losing only 3 wickets. That was incredible performance of Peshawar Zalmi. The reason to describe the short view of previous match was that it will help us to predict the next winner.
Score made by player is given:
- Kamran Akmal played 2 balls and became out.
- Imam Ul Haq played 2 balls, scored 1 run and became out.
- Umar Amin played 39 balls and scored 61 runs. There was 10,fours(4’s) and 1 six. He was not out.
- Wayne Madsen played 16 balls, scored only 5 runs and became out.
- Kieron Pollard played 2 balls, scored 6 runs that was 1 six and was not out.
As we have gone through the previous performance of both of teams. The performance of Peshawar Zalmi is better as compare to Karachi Kings. So we can predict that Peshawar Zalmi will win the match against Karachi Kings.