Hi!!! Are you searching for the PSL Karachi Kings Team Squad, Players and the team Schedule for the 5th season of the Pakistan Super League 2020. All of you are searching for the Karachi Kings Team Squad, 15-Members players list and the team schedule. You can also check the Karachi Kings Predictions for the Pakistan Super League 2019. No worries, you can check all the latest news about the PSL Karachi Kings updates and news.
t20crickets.com provide you all the related information about the Karachi Kings news and the schedule. You can get the complete team schedule and tickets of all the matches here. Here you can check the names of the 15 members team squad players list of the Karachi Kings, who are playing in the PSL Season 4.
Karachi Kings is the good team and gives the best performance throughout all the seasons of the Pakistan Super League, but never won any final match. They have the good batting and bowling order in the last season of the PSL 2018, but missed to lift the trophy.
Lets discuss the 4th season of the Pakistan Super League, where the Karachi Kings stay or not!! Karachi Kings having the huge fans and wants to fin the trophy in 2019. They have the key players in the team squad, where the Afridi is key player of the KK. In the 4th season of the Pakistan Super League, Imad Wasim leads the Karachi Kings. This season KK comes with new and energetic players, where you see the Lendle Simmons who replaced the Colin Munro and Joe Denly replaced the Luke Wright. You can catch the Babar Azam and Khurram Manzoor batting in the season 4.
You can also watch the thrilling all-rounder Imad Wasim, Shahid Afridi and Ravi Bopara. Here below you check the complete and updated team squad of the team below.
Karachi Kings Batsmen
- Lendl Simmons
- Eoin Morgan
- Babar Azam
- Khurram Manzoor
- Joe Denly
- Colin Ingram
Karachi Kings All-Rounders
- Imad Wasim
- Ravi Bopara
- Shahid Afridi
- David Wiese
- Mohammad Taha
- Hasan Mohsin
Wicket Keepers in KK Team
- Mohammad Rizwan
- Saifullah Bangash
Bowlers of KK
- Usama Mir
- Mohammad Amir
- Mohammad Irfan
- Tymal Mills
- Tabish Khan
Facts about Karachi Kings in PSL 2019
Owner of KK
Salman Iqbal is the owner of the Karachi Kings who owned the team in $2.4 million US.
Coaches of the Karachi Kings
Mickey Arthur the batting coach of the Karachi Kings, while Mushtaq Ahmed is the bowling coach of the team.
Karachi Kings makes some changes in the team squad, where they missed the Chris Gayle in the 4th season of the Pakistan Super league, while they have the key players like Usama Mir, Ravi Bopaara and Usman Khan.
In the last season, Shahid Afridi played for the KK after the Peshawar Zalmi. You can also watch the big player of England, Morgan in the team squad of the Karachi Kings.
PSL 2019 Schedule of Karachi Kings
- Karachi Kings vs Multan @ Dubai on 15th Feb 2019 05:00PM PKT
- Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars @ Dubai 16th Feb, 2019 09:00 PM PKT
- Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi @ Sharjah Cricket Stadium on 21st February, 2019 09:00PM PKT
- Karachi Kings vs Islamabad United @ Sharjah Cricket Stadium on 23rd Feb, 2019 09:00PM PKT
- Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators @ Sharjah Cricket Stadium on 24th February 2019 09:00PM PKT
- Karachi Kings vs Islamabad United @ Dubai International Cricket Stadium 27th February 2019 09:00PM PKT
- Karachi Kings vs Lahore Qalandars @ Dubai International Cricket Stadium on 28th February 2019 09:00PM PKT
- Karachi Kings vs Multan Sultans @ Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium on 5th March, 2019 05:00PM PKT
- Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi @ National Stadium, Karachi on 7th Mar, 2018 05:00PM PKT
- Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators @ National Stadium, Karachi on 10th March, 2019 05:00PM PKT